Subject: Looking for Vendor Empanelment
From: Hardworking resources <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:41:29 +0530

Dear HR Manager,

Greetings from
Hardworking Resources HR Services!!!
Hope you doing well!!
In Reference for Vendor / Manpower Services, I am sharing a proposal to
support hiring at your Organization. I am positive that my team of Expert
Manpower Services can find the best talent for your requirement. We support
Hiring Pan India for - Keywords - Customer Support / Lead Generation /
Travel Sales / Banking process / Technical Support / Technical Sales /
process associate / Chat / B2B B2C / Balended / MIS / Ops / Ticketing /AP/
Finance & Accounts/ TL/ AM / SM / QA/ IT Support / SAP  etc. We support
lateral & bulk hiring.

Name of our few Client's - Teleperformance, Jindal X, Urban Tech, Policy
Bajar, Tech Mahindra, Agies, Vertex Cosmos, Quaintfet, Convergis, Madarson,
Capgemini, Betsol, Mhpasis, Swigyy, Inccedo, No Broker Hood,   Igt
Solutions, Neo Soft Technology, KSNR Services, Amazon, Provana etc.

We have 2 years Reputed and Trusted Conusaltncy Services at Delhi.We have
25+ Professional and Experienced Recruiters team with the Nukri / Shin jobs
portals.

Our terms & conditions -
BPO Payout is fixed - Domestic - 5000 per candidate & International  10000
+ GST. IT Support - 10000+ gst.
Manegement ( TL / AM/ Manager / SM - 8.33% of Annual CTC + GST.
Terms and conditions :-
(i) looking for payment within 45 to 60 days
(ii) replacement period  90 days

We are ready to negotiate with our Payout structure.

Plz share your manpower requirement with us and give us an opportunity to
serve you better.
Plz Feel free contact us for any queries Mob - 8534806282 / 8630301693

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil Chaudhary
Director
Hardworking Resources
Mob - 8534806282 / 8630301693