Subject: UNLIMITED CALLING PLAN FOR US
From: Unified Aruna <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Unified Iswarya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 17:59:40 +0530

Hi Sir,

Greetings from Unified Voice Communication!

Unified Voice Communication is the Leading and Authorized VoIP Calling
solution provider by TRAI. We are serving more than 3000+ clients in India
successfully.
You can find us more in www.unifiedvoice.in

As we Discussed, Here I am sharing the plan Details For US and CANADA
Calling Plan.

*Snapshots of Unified Voice Communication:–*

·       Leading VOIP / ISP Provider (Authorized by Department of
Telecommunication)

·       Pioneer in Providing Customized solutions to the segments like IT /
ITES / WEB Development& Mobile App…etc.,

·       Prestigious Clientele in all the verticals

·       In Existence of more than decade

·       Customer Service & Support – 24/7

*PLANS,*

*1).Unlimited US & Canada Calling Plan :  Rs.1500+tax=Rs.1770/-(per month
per user)*

     Unlimited Incoming & Unlimited Outgoing with  US DID.

     Along with below calling Features

·         US  virtual Number ( You can use this number for Whatsapp also)

·         IVR

·         Voice mail & Voice mail to E-mail.

·         CDR Reports.

·         Auto Call Recording*

·         Call Forwarding(US Number)

·         Call Hunting

·         E-SMS*/SMS

*2).2000 Minutes  US & Canada Calling Plan :  Rs.999+tax=Rs.1,179/-(per
month per user)*

     Unlimited incoming & 2000 Minutes outgoing with  US DID

     Along with below calling Features

·         US  virtual Number

·         IVR

·         Voice mail & Voice mail to E-mail.

·         CDR Reports.

·         Call Forwarding(US Number)

*3). Usage Based A to Z Countries Calling Plan : Rs.1000+18% tax
=Rs.1180/-(Validity 6 Months)*

Under this Plan you can call around the globe, your charges will be debited
according to the per min charges ..Once the recharge value has been reduced
you can recharge again.

Minimum recharge value is Rs.1000+18%tax(valid for 6 months) .

Under this Plan Multiple users can make Concurrent outgoing calls at a time
from a single account… We support Manual dialling only.

*US/UK DID -Rs.500+tax Per month*

We strongly recommend you to avail this Free Trial to test Voice and call
quality of our VoIP services

We support in IP Phone, Soft phone ,Android mobile .

We Provide 24/7 support services .

For any other information please do call me at any time.

Thanks &  Regards

*ARUNASREE.S*

EXECUTIVE-Sales

Unified Voice Communication Pvt Ltd.,

Ground Floor “Temple Tower” Door No, 672/476,

Anna Salai / Nandanam Chennai- 600035 /Tamil Nadu, India

Direct Mob   -9444810511

www.unifiedvoice.in