Subject: Looking for Vendor Empanelment
From: Hardworking resources <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 21:52:45 +0530

Dear Hiring Manager,

Greetings from
Hardworking Resources HR Services!!!

Hope you doing well!!

In Reference for Vendor / Manpower Services, I am sharing a proposal to
support hiring at your Organization. I am positive that my team of Expert
Manpower Services can find the best talent for your requirement. We support
Hiring Pan India for - BPO, Sales and Marketing, Tech industry. We support
lateral & Bulk hiring.

We have 2 years Reputed and Trusted Conusaltncy Services at Delhi.We have
25+ Professional and Experienced Recruiters team.

Name of few Client's - Motherson,  Capgemini, Buzzworks, Quinteft, Vertex
COSMOS,
Tech Mahindra, EBS, Spinnymax, Kocher Tech, Jindal X, No Broker Hood,
Teleperformance, Q Conneqt Business Solutions,  KSNR Services, Teamo
Solutions, Ufaber Edutech, Policy Bajar, Convergence bpo, Urban Tech,
etc....

Position Closed Pan India:-
1- Customer Service (International/Domestic)
2- Business Development Executive/ Manager
3- Telesales Executive
4- Inside Sales
5- B2B , B2C Sales
6- Technical Support

Details of Payout structure, we are expecting from your organization i.e.,

BPO Payout is fixed - 10000 to 15000 + GST.

Payout is fixed for Manegement - 8.33% of Annual CTC + GST.

Terms and conditions :-
(i) looking for payment within 30 to 45 days
(ii) replacement period  90 days

We are ready to negotiate on payout structure and replacement period.

Plz share your manpower requirement with us and give us an opportunity to
serve you better.

We are waiting for positive response from your side.

Plz Feel free contact us for any queries Mob - 8630301693 / 8534806282

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil Chaudhary
Director
Hardworking Resources
Mob - 8534806282 / 8630301693