Subject: Semantic's Language Training
From: "Semantic Evolution Pvt. Ltd." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 05:41:10 +0000

Semantic's Language Training

"A different language is a different vision of life"

Image
[https://email-resources.mailbluster.com/4944/d1bb8868-7037-4b05-81e8-bae6825f768d.jpg]

We understand how important it is nowadays to learn any new language for both
personal and professional reasons. Here at Semantics, we organize corporate
language training programs for companies and growing organizations to bridge the
language skills gaps so that they can connect and expand in new global markets
for more business opportunities. 

Contact us if your organization needs help assess the language skills of their
employees through language tests to identify those who could improve performance
and engagement through language training.

Semantics guarantees you best in class, efficiency, quality services at a
competitive price, customers love us competitors envy and we are proud to serve
our clients to the best of our abilities.

We provide:

 * Training from qualified and high skilled Native language experts
 * Customize training as per requirement and relevancy
 * Training as per learners’ schedule
 * Learning for different proficiency levels from beginner to advance through
   the topic based curriculum
 * Accelerated language training with business and cultural competency
 * Pronunciation and accent training
 * Monitoring and feedback to ensure your language learning is meeting your
   goals

Contact Us:

Email: [email-masked] [[email-masked]],
[email-masked], [pankaj.kumar@semanticsevolution/com,] 
[email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Mobile: +918175069360, +91-9643616720

Skype: live:sales_84114

Website: http://www.semanticsevolution.com/ [http://www.semanticsevolution.com/]

Unsubscribe
[https://andromeda.mbmail1.com/unsubscribe?b=667dqjlv0gnzr3egx08ymw19e4ox2kp9&c=vmyl62zvrxok18xxeor8ep49gj0q7wdn&l=y4kq1j70znlx599g11vp5oermgv9wp26]

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using
MailBluster
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=125603]