Subject: Pharmaceutical and Health Care Translation Services
From: "Semantic Evolution Pvt. Ltd." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:02:39 +0000

Pharmaceutical and Health Care Translation Services

Image
[https://email-resources.mailbluster.com/4944/b652bf8f-7d34-43fb-a4e5-2d52b687e80e.jpg]

Global organizations in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries are
constantly seeking more innovative solutions to help manage the full spectrum of
health needs for everybody. Medical translation services are just the right
solution to overcome language-related challenges in the healthcare world. 

Our expertise gives us great insight into this healthcare industry sector, all
translation requests are actioned rapidly.

Semantics guarantees you best in class, efficiency, quality services at a
competitive price, customers love us competitors envy and we are proud to serve
our clients to the best of our abilities.

Services:

 * Translation & Localization in foreign and Regional languages
 * Multilingual Voice-Over recording and integration
 * Audio/Video Transcription
 * Subtitling, Dubbing, and Lip-sync
 * Content Writing and Editing Services – DTP
 * Website Development & Digital Marketing

Contact Us:

Email: [email-masked] [[email-masked]],
[email-masked], [pankaj.kumar@semanticsevolution/com,] 
[email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Mobile: +918175069360, +91-9643616720

Skype: live:sales_84114

Website: http://www.semanticsevolution.com/ [http://www.semanticsevolution.com/]

Unsubscribe
[https://andromeda.mbmail1.com/unsubscribe?b=667dqjlv0gnzr3egx08ymw19e4ox2kp9&c=rn41p6zmk7ljw3rx1x63xveo2gdq9yr0&l=y4kq1j70znlx599g11vp5oermgv9wp26]

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using
MailBluster
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=124046]