Subject: English Language Test - Aman Dhawan
From: Aman Dhawan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 02:35:07 -0400

Foreign Language Screening Test

 

NameAman Dhawan    /  (91) 9654789392    / [email-masked]
your first languageEnglishBased on your understanding of situation 1 above,
assuming you are the customer service representative, please draft a response to
customer's email. Please make sure that your email is grammatically correct and
properly formatted.Hello customer(xyz),

Thanks for reaching out to us, we will try the best to help you out in this. As
we can check that the delivery has been attempted to your address but the
address of the delivery seems to be wrong.

We request you to share you proper address so we can deliver the product on the
time.

Thanks for choosing us.
Based on the Situation 2 above, please draft an email response to the customer.
You don't necessarily need to know the policy of the brand, but use the best
practice from e-commerce companies that you've shopped from so far to know the
policies.Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

As we can see you have received damaged product to confirm it, we need some
details you need to share with us.

1. Order number 
2. Images of product

So we can check further details of this to help you out at the best.

Thank you for choosing us.

Have a nice day.