Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Shubham Maurya
From: Shubham Maurya <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 02:10:07 -0400

Tech Support Test

 

NameShubham  Maurya [email-masked] Number(91) 8127307995Do you
have your own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able to commute to
office without using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector 2, near Noida
- Sector 15 Metro StationI have my own 2/4 wheeler transportWhere do you
currently live (area)Jhansi Which best describes your Technical Support
capabilitiesI've worked in Level 2 tech supportPlease tell us which areas below
are you comfortable and confident in your support abilities: (select all that
applies)MS Windows - BasicPlease give us details of your last 3 employments
including current. If you've not worked in 3 companies, please enter NA Name of
CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly Salary (inhand)Current EmployerHDFC
LIFE SDM 03/10/202215000Previous Employer 1Previous Employer 2In your past
experience you have (select all that applies)Interacted with Domestic customers
on PhoneInteracted with International customers on PhoneInteracted with
customers over EmailInteracted with customers over Live ChatUsed a case
management toolSituation: You are trying to open a website (www.ndtv.com) on
your browser, and you get an error. As a computer user, please tell us all the
steps you will take in logical order to troubleshoot the problem. Please answer
in Grammatically correct english. you having trouble with a particular website?
Trouble with every website? Here's a list of general purpose troubleshooting
steps that you can take which might help. They're not going to fix every
problem, but they're some good "First steps" to take and they might just fix
your problem straight away.

Refresh the page
Sometimes when you load a webpage, things just don't work quite right - for too
many reasons to list, a page might just simply not load correctly the first
time. So the first thing to try is simply reloading the page. Forcing a complete
refresh and download of a page tells your web browser to try downloading and
displaying everything again.

Follow our guide to forcing your web browser to fully reload a webpage for
instructions on how to do it with your web browser.

Make sure JavaScript is enabled
While all websites should aim to work as best as possible without relying on
JavaScript, the fact is that most websites these days do unfortunately require
JavaScript to be enabled. If you don't have JavaScript enabled then some
websites won't load at all, or will only partially load, so making sure you've
got it enabled in your web browser is a good place to start.

Start by checking our detection page to find out: is JavaScript enabled? If it's
not enabled in your browser, here are some guides to help you enable JavaScript.
This alone might be enough to fix a website that's not loading properly or
looking weird.

Make sure Cookies are enabled
The next step is to check whether cookies are enabled. You should only ever need
"First-party cookies" enabled ("Third-party cookies" are only usually used by
advertisers and social network trackers) - but if you need to, you can check if
Third Party cookies are enabled as well.

If normal/first-party cookies aren't enabled in your browser, you can try
enabling them to see if it helps. Follow our guides to enable cookies.

Clear your cache and cookies
When your web browser loads the pages that you look at, it normally stores a
copy of the files it uses to show these pages on your computer/phone. This helps
speed up your browsing, because if you reload the page it doesn't have to
download everything again. And also, if you go to a different page on the same
website it doesn't have to re-download everything to make the page work - for
example, the logo and the icons are already temporarily stored on your computer
so it doesn't need to waste time and data re-downloading them.

Normally this is great because it saves your browser from having to keep
re-downloading common elements of the site. However if the collection of cached
temporary files gets out of sync with the live website, it can cause problems.
You can fix this by clearing your cache and cookies.

Make sure your web browser is up to date
If you're using a very old web browser then it might be having trouble working
with modern websites. First, check if your web browser is up to date and if it
isn't, follow our instructions to update your web browser.

Restart your web browser
It might sound strange that simply restarting your web browser might solve the
problem you're having with a website, but web browsers occasionally do just get
a bit "mixed up" - we've found that restarting them is a simple and quick way of
going back to a more "fresh" state, so give it a go.

Try a different web browser
Not all web browsers are created equally - some have more features than others,
and some might have bugs or limitations with certain features that prevent some
websites from working Please list the steps to connect a Bluetooth speaker to
your mobile phone.Steps to connect Bluetooth speaker
Put the speaker in pairing mode
Switch on Bluetooth on mobile phone
Wait for the phone to connect
Connect and Play musicWhat according to you makes you a good candidate for
customer service or technical support job?Show willingness to help,show to
customers that you understand their frustrations by emphatized and symphatized
them and give best options and recommendations to help the customer to satisfy
their needsOn a scale of 1 - 5 please rate your fluency in spoken English4