Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Diksha Parashar
From: Diksha Parashar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 02:20:06 -0400

Tech Support Test

 

NameDiksha [email-masked] Number(91) 9625266064Do
you have your own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able to commute to
office without using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector 2, near Noida
- Sector 15 Metro StationI can commute only using MetroWhere do you currently
live (area)Greater Noida Which best describes your Technical Support
capabilitiesI don't have Tech Support experience, but I am confident with my
skills I can do itPlease tell us which areas below are you comfortable and
confident in your support abilities: (select all that applies)MS Windows -
BasicPlease give us details of your last 3 employments including current. If
you've not worked in 3 companies, please enter NA Name of
CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly Salary (inhand)Current
EmployerNaNaNaNaPrevious Employer 1NaNaNaNaPrevious Employer 2NaNaNaNaIn your
past experience you have (select all that applies)Did not interact with
customers, supported internal employeesSituation: You are trying to open a
website (www.ndtv.com) on your browser, and you get an error. As a computer
user, please tell us all the steps you will take in logical order to
troubleshoot the problem. Please answer in Grammatically correct english.Use a
website down checker.
Use a ping checker.
Run step-by-step diagnostics.
Conduct a Traceroute.
Use network and website monitoring softwaPlease list the steps to connect a
Bluetooth speaker to your mobile phone.Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Touch and hold Bluetooth .
Tap Pair new device. If you don't find Pair new device, check under "Available
devices" or tap More. Refresh.
Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
Follow any on-screen instructions.What according to you makes you a good
candidate for customer service or technical support job?Good Communication and
interpersonal skills, customer focus, approach and engage, be polite and a good
listener.On a scale of 1 - 5 please rate your fluency in spoken English3