Subject: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-1]
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 12:35:58 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from eeCheck!

We have been authorized by Fauzan Ahmad to request that you verify the
employment with Cherry E-Commerce Services Private Limited.

ID Number: FQDPM9644C
Date of Birth: June 23, 1997
Job Title Claimed:
(1)International Customer Service Executive- Arabic
(2)Team Leader
 Employment Period Claimed:
(1) July 2019 to November 2019
(2) November 2019 to February 2021
Working Location: 8 CORONATIONAL BUILDINGCHANDNI CHOWK FATEH PURI DELHI
DL 110006 IN

# Please mark with "*" if this is your organization policy not to provide
particular information.

*Requested Information:*
(1) Job Title:
(2) Employment Period (start date and end date):
(3) Reason for Leaving on File:
(4) Rehire Eligibility: YES or NO. If no, please specify reason(s)
_______________________.
(5) Overall Job Performance:

**** It would be a great help if you can provide us the result by August
20, 2022.****

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you in any possible
ways. Thank you in advance for your response. Your earliest response will
be appreciated!

Best Regards,

Christy Wan
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.