Subject: Hire Top-Skilled Developer from Coders Brain | Cherry E-commerce
From: SK Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sonu Gupta <[email-masked]>, Nupur Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:10:02 +0200

Hi Team,
I hope you are doing well!

This is S.K. Gupta from CodersBrain, I got to know from your Naukri profile
that you are looking for a developer / Engineer.
We provide On-Demand developers <https://www.codersbrain.com/> who are
professional to be productive from Day-1

As compared to full-time employees, on-demand developers are:

   - Experienced candidates
   - Available to join immediately
   - No overhead cost

We save your time and can immediately close your requirement from our pool
of 200+ developers <https://www.codersbrain.com/> under your budget and
technology demands.

Our process is to curate, screen, and connect you with selected candidates.

Please revert, give us a chance and we will give you what you want within 2
days.

Feel free to call us at +91-7976655836, +91-9986421986, or let us know a
better time to schedule a call to discuss this.

Looking forward to your response, cheers!

Regards,
SK Gupta
+91-7976655836,
[email-masked]
http://codersbrain.com/
Attachments area
Codersbrain Technology Pvt. Ltd. is committed to safeguarding your data
privacy. For more information to view our commitment toward data privacy
under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website
http://codersbrain.com/. This Email may contain confidential or privileged
information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the
sender and delete it from your system.