Subject: RE: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN - CF-CASE-908976-EMP
From: "Bindu S" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:01:25 +0530

Dear HR and Team,

We understand as you are hard-press, but kindly consider this on priority
and spare some time out of your schedule to facilitate us the below
requested details of MD MODASSIR HASSAN.

Looking forward for a quickest response.

 

Bindu S

Executive | Operations

DL:  0804048 1411

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfirst
.io%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e01
0e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s7%2BnIEj6%2BGdZv%2FzvJo2qhTV%2B42IOfWTAarHMILciaSU%3D&
reserved=0> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.linked
in.com%2Fcompany%2Fcfirst-background-checks-llp&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%
40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2
e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=APgDxPgdIrAHz7
HGnr0prSyiAChCDGLAAtxuSVLppME%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insta
gram.com%2Fcfirst_bgv%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c32
7e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528
7311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=WTZlh6tYphMU8zfEhj63Qp7yJDa87kxBkCJks
0%2F5wh0%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.c
om%2FcFIRST_BGV&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4b
d08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528731127741
0%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pV5eppOQVXceXHN3mAZyCTNLb3E0%2F2yW33sWR9sfBJs%
3D&reserved=0>  

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to cFIRST and its clients.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

 

From: Bindu S [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 18 June 2022 12:10
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN -
CF-CASE-908976-EMP
Importance: High

Dear HR and Team,

We understand as you are hard-press, but kindly consider this on priority
and spare some time out of your schedule to facilitate us the below
requested details of MD MODASSIR HASSAN.

Looking forward for a quickest response.

 

Bindu S

Executive | Operations

DL:  0804048 1411

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfirst
.io%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e01
0e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s7%2BnIEj6%2BGdZv%2FzvJo2qhTV%2B42IOfWTAarHMILciaSU%3D&
reserved=0> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.linked
in.com%2Fcompany%2Fcfirst-background-checks-llp&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%
40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2
e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=APgDxPgdIrAHz7
HGnr0prSyiAChCDGLAAtxuSVLppME%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insta
gram.com%2Fcfirst_bgv%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c32
7e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528
7311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=WTZlh6tYphMU8zfEhj63Qp7yJDa87kxBkCJks
0%2F5wh0%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.c
om%2FcFIRST_BGV&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4b
d08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528731127741
0%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pV5eppOQVXceXHN3mAZyCTNLb3E0%2F2yW33sWR9sfBJs%
3D&reserved=0>  

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to cFIRST and its clients.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

 

From: Bindu S [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 14 June 2022 14:34
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN -
CF-CASE-908976-EMP

Dear HR and Team,

I would like to follow up with regards to our previous email trail.

Kindly consider this on priority and facilitate us with the below requested
details of MD MODASSIR HASSAN

 

Bindu S

Executive | Operations

DL:  0804048 1411

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfirst
.io%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e01
0e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s7%2BnIEj6%2BGdZv%2FzvJo2qhTV%2B42IOfWTAarHMILciaSU%3D&
reserved=0> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.linked
in.com%2Fcompany%2Fcfirst-background-checks-llp&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%
40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2
e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=APgDxPgdIrAHz7
HGnr0prSyiAChCDGLAAtxuSVLppME%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insta
gram.com%2Fcfirst_bgv%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c32
7e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528
7311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=WTZlh6tYphMU8zfEhj63Qp7yJDa87kxBkCJks
0%2F5wh0%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.c
om%2FcFIRST_BGV&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4b
d08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528731127741
0%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pV5eppOQVXceXHN3mAZyCTNLb3E0%2F2yW33sWR9sfBJs%
3D&reserved=0>  

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to cFIRST and its clients.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

 

From: Bindu S [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 June 2022 18:43
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN. -
CF-CASE-908976-EMP

Dear HR and Team,

Kindly help us with the verification of MD MODASSIR HASSAN as per trail
mail.

Looking for a favourable response with the necessary details to complete
this verification.

 

Bindu S

Executive | Operations

DL:  0804048 1411

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfirst
.io%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e01
0e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s7%2BnIEj6%2BGdZv%2FzvJo2qhTV%2B42IOfWTAarHMILciaSU%3D&
reserved=0> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.linked
in.com%2Fcompany%2Fcfirst-background-checks-llp&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%
40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2
e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=APgDxPgdIrAHz7
HGnr0prSyiAChCDGLAAtxuSVLppME%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insta
gram.com%2Fcfirst_bgv%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c32
7e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528
7311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=WTZlh6tYphMU8zfEhj63Qp7yJDa87kxBkCJks
0%2F5wh0%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.c
om%2FcFIRST_BGV&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4b
d08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528731127741
0%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pV5eppOQVXceXHN3mAZyCTNLb3E0%2F2yW33sWR9sfBJs%
3D&reserved=0>  

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to cFIRST and its clients.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

 

From: Bindu S [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 07 June 2022 12:45
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN. -
CF-CASE-908976-EMP

 

 

Dear HR and Team,

We are cFIRST Background Checks - leaders in digital and global background
verification services providing services in more than 200 countries across
the world.

This mail is with reference to the employment verification of MD MODASSIR
HASSAN., who has listed CHERRY E-COMMERCE SERVICES PVT LTD, as part of their
employment history. We request your assistance in verifying some details
regarding this employment - 

CLIENT NAME -KYNDRYL SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED

 Particulars

 Profile Details

 HR Verification

 Name of the Candidate

MD MODASSIR HASSAN.

 Employee Code

Please Provide 

 Designation

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE   

 Type of Employment

PERMANENT

 Period of Employment

From: 15-Feb-2021   To : 04-Feb-2022

 Supervisors Name

Please Provide 

 Supervisors Designation

Please Provide 

 Eligibility for Rehire (Yes/No), If 'No' specify the reason

Please Provide 

Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is completed (Yes/No), If No
specify pending from (Employer/Employee)

Please Provide 

 Salary (Annual Gross)

Please Provide 

Other Remuneration if any

Please Provide 

Reason for Leaving

Please Provide 

Attached document is Authenticated

Yes/No

Company operational address

Please Provide 

 Additional Comments

 

Verified By: 

Name: _____________________________
Designation:_____________________________

Bindu S

Executive | Operations

DL:  0804048 1411

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfirst
.io%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e01
0e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI
6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s7%2BnIEj6%2BGdZv%2FzvJo2qhTV%2B42IOfWTAarHMILciaSU%3D&
reserved=0> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.linked
in.com%2Fcompany%2Fcfirst-background-checks-llp&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%
40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2
e92c%7C1%7C0%7C637855287311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMD
AiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=APgDxPgdIrAHz7
HGnr0prSyiAChCDGLAAtxuSVLppME%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insta
gram.com%2Fcfirst_bgv%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c32
7e4db8f4bd08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528
7311277410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=WTZlh6tYphMU8zfEhj63Qp7yJDa87kxBkCJks
0%2F5wh0%3D&reserved=0>
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.c
om%2FcFIRST_BGV&data=04%7C01%7Cabhinav.modi%40yash.com%7Cfdcf782c327e4db8f4b
d08da1e010e76%7C2161a74d1c3e4d34a8c8131360d2e92c%7C1%7C0%7C63785528731127741
0%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pV5eppOQVXceXHN3mAZyCTNLb3E0%2F2yW33sWR9sfBJs%
3D&reserved=0>  

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment(s) contained here are
information that is confidential, proprietary to cFIRST and its clients.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.