Subject: Proposal Payroll Solution_Cheery Ecommerce Services
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:20:27 +0530

Hi Ms. Aakriti,

This is with reference to conversation held with Customer Care Executive.

I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to submit proposal
for "Complete Payroll Services". A full-fledged Payroll Outsourcing Solution
to take care of all A to Z employee related administrative work using latest
technology with zero capital investment.

Our services enable you in reducing massive cost along with many other
benefits, such as: 

*  Better control and smooth payroll processing

*  Retired Social Security Department (PF/ ESI) Commissioners to ensure
employee related compliances

*  Daily analysis by back office team to regularize Employee's mis-punches/
no-punches

*  Enabling HR to focus on other productive areas

*  Dedicated Relationship Manager to assist Employees

*  Toll Free number/ Email Support to address all Employees' queries

*  Payroll team absenteeism/ attrition no longer a worry

*  Support during PF/ ESI audit/ inspections

        ....and much more

Please find attached the document containing detailed description of
services to be provided.

 

Do let me know what would be good time to reach you on phone to fix up an
appointment. I would love to address any of your queries or provide further
information needed.    

Mohammed Kashan

Executive - Business Development

IPV People Payroll Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

509, Level-5, DLF Star Tower, Opp. Sec-32 NH-8, Gurugram 122001

+91 78170 82092

[email-masked]