Subject: Ex-employment verification of Dheeraj Tripathi
From: Supriya Dawane <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 12:08:35 +0530

Dear Team,

Integrity Verification Services Pvt Ltd is a consumer reporting agency that
performs employment related background checks including verification of
past employment.

We are trying to verify the applicant's employment history at Cherry E
Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Please provide the applicant's details mentioned below. Any additional
information that you can provide would also be helpful.

*Required Fields of Information*

*Details provided by the Candidate*

*As per HR records*

Applicant Name
Dheeraj Tripathi

Employee Code
NA

Designation
Technical Support Executive

Date of Joining
02-Mar-2021

Date of Relieving
30-Aug-2021

Supervisor’s Name and Designation
Please Specify

Remuneration

Please Specify

Employment Type

Please Specify

Reason for Leaving

Please Specify

Attendance

Please Specify

Eligibility to Rehire (If No, please specify the reason )

Please Specify

Exit Formalities Status (Please Specify Pending or Completed, If Pending,
Please specify status: with employer or Applicant)

Please Specify

Are the Attached Documents Genuine?  (If No, please specify the reason )

Relieving letter

Additional comments ( if any)

Please Specify

Verifier’s Name and Designation and contact number and Current address

*Thanks & Regards,Supriya Dawane* | Associate- Integrity Verification
Services
*Email:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>m| *Mobile:*
 8169305162| *Web: *www.derisq.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Supriya Dawane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 19, 2022 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Ex-employment verification of Dheeraj Tripathi
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Greetings from IVS!

Kindly verify below employment details as the candidate job is on hold.

Waiting for your reply.

*Thanks & Regards,Supriya Dawane* | Associate- Integrity Verification
Services
*Email:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>m| *Mobile:*
 8169305162| *Web: *www.derisq.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Supriya Dawane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 16, 2022 at 3:43 PM
Subject: Ex-employment verification of Dheeraj Tripathi
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Greetings from IVS!

Kindly verify below employment details as the candidate job is on hold.

Waiting for your reply.

*Thanks & Regards,Supriya Dawane* | Associate- Integrity Verification
Services
*Email:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>m| *Mobile:*
 8169305162| *Web: *www.derisq.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Supriya Dawane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2022 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Ex-employment verification of Dheeraj Tripathi
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Greetings from IVS!

Kindly verify below employment details as the candidate job is on hold.

Waiting for your reply.

*Thanks & Regards,Supriya Dawane* | Associate- Integrity Verification
Services
*Email:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>m| *Mobile:*
 8169305162| *Web: *www.derisq.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Supriya Dawane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, May 7, 2022 at 5:33 PM
Subject: Ex-employment verification of Dheeraj Tripathi
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Integrity Verification Services Pvt Ltd is a consumer reporting agency that
performs employment related background checks including verification of
past employment.

We are trying to verify the applicant's employment history at Cherry E
Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Please provide the applicant's details mentioned below. Any additional
information that you can provide would also be helpful.

*Required Fields of Information*

*Details provided by the Candidate*

*As per HR records*

Applicant Name
Dheeraj Tripathi

Employee Code
NA

Designation
Technical Support Executive

Date of Joining
02-Mar-2021

Date of Relieving
30-Aug-2021

Supervisor’s Name and Designation
Please Specify

Remuneration

Please Specify

Employment Type

Please Specify

Reason for Leaving

Please Specify

Attendance

Please Specify

Eligibility to Rehire (If No, please specify the reason )

Please Specify

Exit Formalities Status (Please Specify Pending or Completed, If Pending,
Please specify status: with employer or Applicant)

Please Specify

Are the Attached Documents Genuine?  (If No, please specify the reason )

Relieving letter

Additional comments ( if any)

Please Specify

Verifier’s Name and Designation and contact number and Current address

*Thanks & Regards,Supriya Dawane* | Associate- Integrity Verification
Services
*Email:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>m| *Mobile:*
 8169305162| *Web: *www.derisq.com

-- 
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the 
intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not 
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify us immediately 
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this 
e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be 
secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, 
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore we do 
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this 
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is 
required please request a hard-copy version.