Subject: RE: High Priority requesting Employment verification for Abhishek Kumar
From: charuda k <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 10:52:24 +0530

Hi Team,

Greetings from IGS !!!

Request you to provide the verification for the below candidate.

There is an escalation from our client for the delay in this verification
and candidate job is on hold for the same.

Request you to do the needful.

Thank you for understanding !!!

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in

*From:* charuda k [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* 19 April 2022 12:53
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: High Priority requesting Employment verification for
Abhishek Kumar

Dear Team,

Here candidate Job is on hold, your verification will give the life to your
Ex-employee.

This is my sincere request for you to treat this mail as high priority and
kindly provide the verification details at least by today.

Please do the needful, awaiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in

*From:* charuda k [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 18 April 2022 10:55
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: High Priority requesting Employment verification for
Abhishek Kumar

Dear Team,

Good Day!!!Request you to provide the confirmation, candidate offer is on
hold.

This is my sincere request for you to treat this mail as high priority and
kindly provide the verification details.

Please do the needful, awaiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in

*From:* charuda k [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 14 April 2022 09:56
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: High Priority requesting Employment verification for
Abhishek Kumar

Dear Concern,

Greetings from IGS!!!Candidate has applied for a job in one of the reputed
companies.

Request you to provide the confirmation at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in

*From:* charuda k [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 13 April 2022 18:24
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: High Priority requesting Employment verification for
Abhishek Kumar

Dear Concern,

Please help us to get the verification at the earliest as the candidate job
on hold due to verification pending.

We are waiting for your valuable response at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in

*From:* charuda k [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 13 April 2022 15:49
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* High Priority requesting Employment verification for Abhishek
Kumar

Dear Concern,

Greetings from *Integritas Global Services*!!!

 I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and strong.

 We are one of the leading background screening companies in India who does
verification on behalf of our Clients.

We need your support in getting the Employment Verification for the *Abhishek
Kumar *of *Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt Ltd*

Candidate details mentioned below for your reference. Your quick response
would be highly appreciated from our end.

*If all the information below is correct, please reply to this email with a
Yes and Remarks in Verifier column.*

*Employment Verification *

*Facts*

*Information provided by Candidate*

*Verifier Comments*

*Candidate Name*

Abhishek Kumar

*Employment Code*

please provide

*Job Title*

Service Delivery Management

*Period of Employment*

22-06-2021 to  01-02-2022

*Employment Type: (Full Time/Part Time/Contract/Temporary/Trainee)*

Please provide

*Supervisor's Name and Designation*

Please provide

*Eligible to Re-hire?*

*(if no, please elaborate)*

Please provide

*Reason for Leaving*

Please provide

*Remuneration (Gross/CTC)*

Please provide

*Verifier Name*

Please provide

*Verifier Designation*

Please provide

*Additional Remarks*

Please feel free to contact me or my team at *6364121234* in case that
makes it easier.

To know more about IGS you can check our website https://www.integritas.in

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in