Subject: High Priority requesting Employment verification for Abhishek Kumar
From: charuda k <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 15:49:04 +0530

Dear Concern,

Greetings from *Integritas Global Services*!!!

 I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and strong.

 We are one of the leading background screening companies in India who does
verification on behalf of our Clients.

We need your support in getting the Employment Verification for the *Abhishek
Kumar *of *Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt Ltd*

Candidate details mentioned below for your reference. Your quick response
would be highly appreciated from our end.

*If all the information below is correct, please reply to this email with a
Yes and Remarks in Verifier column.*

*Employment Verification *

*Facts*

*Information provided by Candidate*

*Verifier Comments*

*Candidate Name*

Abhishek Kumar

*Employment Code*

please provide

*Job Title*

Service Delivery Management

*Period of Employment*

22-06-2021 to  01-02-2022

*Employment Type: (Full Time/Part Time/Contract/Temporary/Trainee)*

Please provide

*Supervisor's Name and Designation*

Please provide

*Eligible to Re-hire?*

*(if no, please elaborate)*

Please provide

*Reason for Leaving*

Please provide

*Remuneration (Gross/CTC)*

Please provide

*Verifier Name*

Please provide

*Verifier Designation*

Please provide

*Additional Remarks*

Please feel free to contact me or my team at *6364121234* in case that
makes it easier.

To know more about IGS you can check our website https://www.integritas.in

Thanks & Regards,
*Charuda *| Senior Executive-Client Service |080 41715951/+91 6364121234|
[email-masked] |

<http://linkedin.com/>[image: Title: Twitter - Description: image of
Twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/> [image: Title: google+ - Description:
image of google+ icon] <http://google.com/>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 7th Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in