Subject: Ex-Employment Verification Request of Mohd. Humayun
From: "Samiksha Gavankar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 16:56:14 +0530

To,

Human Resource

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Dear Team,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

Please find the attached copy of Relieving letter, request you to
authenticate the same.

Details as per Subject's Application Form

Verification Remarks

Employee name

Mohd. Humayun

Employee code

Detail Required

City name

Detail Required

Dates employed (From)

09-11-2020

Dates employed (To)

10/04/2021

Designation

Customer Support Executive

Remuneration : Gross/Net/CTC

INR 28,000/- PM

Supervisor name & Designation

Seeta Kunwar

Reason for leaving

Voluntary

Any issues pertaining to the employment

Detail Required

Did the candidate give sufficient notice when they left?

Detail Required

Dues pending?

Detail Required

Exit formalities completed

Detail Required

Full time / Part time

Detail Required

Employment type (Permanent/ Temporary/ Contractual/ Probation)

Detail Required

Eligible for rehire

Detail Required

Is the document authentic?

Relieving letter

Any additional comments

Detail Required

Verifier name

Detail Required

Verifier designation

Detail Required

Department name

Detail Required

SF ID

TML/ 17105

NA

 

This e-mail was scanned by Cyberoam Antivirus. This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipients above and contains confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.