Subject: RESIGNATION LETTER (IMMEDIATE)
From: Erah Austre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:53:51 +0800

January 10, 2022

Dear Saurabh and Team,

It is with great regret after much consideration that I must give notice of
my *resignation* *effective immediately* (January 10,2022) from my position
Customer Service Professional - English. I apologize for not being able to
give you more notice. I am well aware that this is a breach of the terms of
employment contract, I ask you to fully understand due to my extenuating
working place does not fit to my working ethic.

In my previous roles (which I didn't declare to remain the company's
confidentiality and as agreed with them) I've been handling transactions
which involves millions even up to billions of money every single day, I
even worked with high profiles in our country including South Korea yet I
never encounter any problem working with them esp about my payment and most
importantly trust for both parties is being practiced, however it is
completely opposite in this company.

Being called doing tricks, trying to manipulate someone just to get an
extra pay, taking advantage of my situation is something I can't let it
slide. I work with integrity and there's no reason for me to cheat over a
small amount of money. I have the right to do follow-up of my unpaid work
because it seems like some of your team are not doing their task really
well which I need to keep reminding them about the lacking payment which I
clearly based it with the given records. If there's some error on my end,
it should be raised well and should *NOT* calling me names as if I'm a
person who's hungry of pay, just to be clear I DON'T DO FREE WORK, I'm a
freelancer who value so much of my time just like how I value my clients. I
am very particular with the details I am receiving.

Lastly, there's no reason to continue working with the company when trust
for both parties is no longer serve and everything I do is full of
accusations / doubt from my team.

*I do prioritize working in a company / with a team that practice fair
treatment, sympathy to their employees / colleagues, trust and NO
DISCRIMINATION*, a workplace where people bond around and shared values,
and have a voice in decisions that affects them.

Please be assured that all records and filings are current and up-to-date.
I am confident that my replacement will be able to pick up where I left off
without too much difficulty and given a proper training and full support
shall be made.

I would like to thank the company and my team for giving me the opportunity
and helping me all throughout the process.

Wishing you all success and be safe!

Best,
*Erah Mae Austre*
*Signed 01.22.21*