Subject: Resignation letter - Divyanshu Sharma (Costumer Service Executive _ Landmark Process)
From: Divyanshu Sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 12:24:21 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation from my position as
Customer Service Executive for Landmark process. My last day of employment
will be Dec 15, 2021.

I am actually preparing for the Civil service examination but because of my
9 hours job, I am unable to focus on my studies. So I've decided to focus
on my studies only.

Thank you for all the support and the opportunities of professional and
personal development that you have provided me during my tenure with the
organization. It has been a pleasure working with you and the team.

If there is anything I can do in aiding a smooth transition of
responsibilities, please let me know.

I wish you and the organization continuous success.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
*Divyanshu Sharma*
*Customer Service Executive*