Subject: Fw: Job profiles for QA manager
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:35:43 +0000

________________________________
From: Deeksha Dadu
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 7:04 PM
To: hrm <[email-masked]>; Harpreet Jaswal (via Google Sheets) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Job profiles for QA manager

Harpreet,

please do a quick interview these candidates and share your feedback with me asap, thanks

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13664538?searchId=61891b8f284ca92246530a40- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13664538?searchId=61891b8f284ca92246530a40- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13663882?searchId=61891b8f284ca92246530a40- for non tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13663570?searchId=61891b8f284ca92246530a40- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13663186?searchId=61891b8f284ca92246530a40- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13656386?searchId=61891e7cd8322824ffa0ad5f- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13655810?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13655806?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19- non tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13655440?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19 tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13655324?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19- tech/non tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13654774?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19- tech

https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13654706?searchId=618926fc471a0a156f17fd84- tech/non tech

Job Posting Website - Recruitment Solutions - Employer&#039;s Login | Naukri.com<https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13654706?searchId=618926fc471a0a156f17fd84>
Post jobs online on India&#039;s no.1 job posting website, get resume database access and recruit the best talent across Industries, locations &amp; experience levels. Contact registered candidates through E-mail or SMS. Login Now!
hiring.naukri.com

Job Posting Website - Recruitment Solutions - Employer&#039;s Login | Naukri.com<https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13654774?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19>
Post jobs online on India&#039;s no.1 job posting website, get resume database access and recruit the best talent across Industries, locations &amp; experience levels. Contact registered candidates through E-mail or SMS. Login Now!
hiring.naukri.com

Job Posting Website - Recruitment Solutions - Employer&#039;s Login | Naukri.com<https://hiring.naukri.com/hiring/111021002673/apply/13655324?searchId=61892308471a0a156f17fa19>
Post jobs online on India&#039;s no.1 job posting website, get resume database access and recruit the best talent across Industries, locations &amp; experience levels. Contact registered candidates through E-mail or SMS. Login Now!
hiring.naukri.com