Subject: Submission of Company assests - Dipanshu Sharma, TSE, EPOS Process
From: Dipanshu Sharma <[email-masked]>
To: Harpreet <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 12:52:21 +0530

Hi Sir/Mam,

1. Refer to my resignation dated 28 Aug 2021.

2. As per company norms and our discussion, my last working day with LSM
India  was 29 Sep 2021.

3. Also, I have submitted back all the gadgets belonging to company, on 02
Oct 2021, as per the below list.
A. CPU and monitor( with power and vga cables)
B. 2 headsets (with all the accessories)
C. 1 Keyboard

All gadgets were dully checked by you, at the time of submission.

Further, I do not have any other company's assest with me.

4. My FNF, which consists of, my releiving papers, salary slip and my
September salary along with 25% of august salary, is due to clear from your
side.

Thank you for all your support. And appreciate your smooth assistance.

Special Thanks Ashish sir, for helping me.

Regards,
Dipanshu Sharma
9560040291