Subject: Fwd: External: Need Relieving cum experience letter for employee ID 13900 (Amit Kumar Gupta)
From: Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 18:45:44 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: HR Helpdesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep, 2021, 2:01 pm
Subject: RE: External: Need Relieving cum experience letter for employee ID
13900 (Amit Kumar Gupta)
To: Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>, Seema Meshram <
[email-masked]>
Cc: HR Helpdesk <[email-masked]>

Dear Amit,

Kindly find attached the experience/relieving letter.

@Seema Meshram <[email-masked]> Kindly help with the rest of
documents required by Amit.

*Please take a moment to tell us your experience with us**. *
*To leave us a review, you can click this **link*
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2FPages%2FResponsePage.aspx%3Fid%3DvrO-7aPVlUCiJ1bIiBPm9z4H87L9lTpOo8PO-CDCIixUQkQwNlVUVVpPWjdQUExWOU9TVTdJQkdPUS4u&data=04%7C01%7Cmohit.tomar%40compunnel.com%7C9bf54a4a4a9d48366f8d08d94d15b6ff%7Cedbeb3bed5a34095a22756c88813e6f7%7C0%7C0%7C637625577977977485%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Fqu6R7FXfapb%2FvSveb03VkyMVaA%2FBl%2Bl81sQrsotvK0%3D&reserved=0>
*.*

*Best Regards,*

Mohit Tomar

Sr. HR Operations

*E:* [email-masked]

*P:* (+91) 9870649837

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Compunnel,
Inc. | *www.compunnel.com
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.compunnel.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmohit.tomar%40compunnel.com%7C9bf54a4a4a9d48366f8d08d94d15b6ff%7Cedbeb3bed5a34095a22756c88813e6f7%7C0%7C0%7C637625577977987484%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2FDNWLFwSBApAj%2FnFz713C4ZonDGdDodIJ76%2By6VuHUI%3D&reserved=0>

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536, USA

 [We are an E-Verify and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with
adherence to EEO policy]

Disclaimer: The content of this email is intended for the recipient
specified in message only. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please
refer to the email disclaimer page
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.compunnel.com%2Femail-disclaimer&data=04%7C01%7Cmohit.tomar%40compunnel.com%7C9bf54a4a4a9d48366f8d08d94d15b6ff%7Cedbeb3bed5a34095a22756c88813e6f7%7C0%7C0%7C637625577977997477%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=VQvpd3VkcAkYUVgD2XjjM0JE4GwjPzwJoDG%2F%2BUOQ9dc%3D&reserved=0>
for important disclosures regarding email communication.

*From:* Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* 09 September 2021 12:26 AM
*To:* HR Helpdesk <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seema Meshram <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* External: Need Relieving cum experience letter for employee ID
13900 (Amit Kumar Gupta)

Some people who received this message don't often get email from
[email-masked]. Learn why this is important
<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

*-- This is an external email. Please exercise caution. --*

Hi Seema,

Please send me the experience cum relieving letter, appraisal e-mail for
last year, promotion e-mail for 2019 when I got promoted from Quality
Auditor to Senior Quality, Last 6 months salary slip and form 16 for last 2
years.