Subject: Greetings from AuthBridge Research Services-India's No.1; BGV Company!
From: Anand Ajgaibi <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 10:17:29 +0530

*Greetings from AuthBridge Research Services!*

Recently, we reverified 70,000 employees for one of the largest IT/ IT-ES
multinationals, the scope of which involved verifying their addresses
during pandemic-led lockdowns. Thanks to Footprints, our digital address
verification solution, we did this in just 90 days! Read our new blog to
know how Footprints digitizes the address verification process and enhances
candidate experience with 100% paperless onboarding journeys:
https://bit.ly/3xzsMeI

For more information on Employee Background Services, please contact:

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Anand Ajgaibi*
Manager - Corporate Sales & Account Management
Work-Force Solutions - Enterprise Sales (India)
M: +91-99009 32225
E:  [email-masked]
W: www.authbridge.com

*India’s No.1 Background Verification Company.*

©2021 AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.