Subject: Regarding my pending salary
From: Abhinav Saxena <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:01:04 +0530

Hi,

Respected ma'am/sir

My name is Abhinav Saxena and I'm an ex Employee of Livesalesman. I used to
work for kenzo and loewe. I joined livesalesman on 19th of April 2021. I
worked with the company till 20th of June. On 20th of June my senior Ashish
ask me to leave the company and I did the same. But my payroll is not being
paid from 1st of June to 20th of June. My 20 days of salary is pending. My
salary was INR 18000/- according to my salary INR 12000/- is pending. I
called on your number for hundred of times but there was no response from
your side. (+91 7042335393 this was the number i have called).

Ma'am/sir, I request you to please release my salary as soon as possible.
Let me know if any documents are required from my side.

Here is my contact no: 8126661493

Thanks & Regards

Abhinav Saxena

8126661493