Subject: Operation Manager's Shortlist
From: Harpreet Jaswal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:09:58 +0530

Hi Ma'am,

PFA

Experience details:-

1. Jasvindhar Singh- He is having total experience of 5 years in Quality.
Earlier he was working with HCL and was responsible for a technical project
but his area was auditing. Currently he is working with Convergys. here
also he is into Calls auditing. We can consider him for tech and non tech
both the projects.
2. Suman Yadav- She is having total 5.5 years of experience in Quality. She
started her career with concentrix as a Quality Analyst, then she moved to
Outworx as an Assistant Manager and the last company was Microland there
she was working as Operations manger. She is also holding experience both
in IT and Non IT.
3. Vimal Karki- He is having total 10 Years of experience. Majorly in
Hospitality call centers and customers service. He started with TLC as a
Customer Support Executive, Worked there for 4 years and then moved to Aon,
There he was into team management and development. He worked there only for
1 years and again moved to TLC as an AM for Customer Service and promoted
as an Operations manager. Worked there for 5+ years. And currently not
working
4. Nandita- She is holding total 4 years of experience in Quality. She only
worked with Concentrix as a Quality Analyst.

Name Contact No. Position Location Notice period Last salary Expectation
Jasvindhar Singh 8588039370 Non tech manager Moti Nagar 30 days 20000/- As
per company
Suman Yadav 9650138697 Non tech manager Alhabad Immediate 53-54k 30-35% hike
Vimal Karki (91) 8587895988 Non tech manager South delhi Immediate 69000/-
Growth
Nandita 9870351386 Non tech manager Gurgaon 30 days/ negotiable 3.8 lpa 5.5
lpa