Subject: INTRODUCTION - VERIOT INFOSERVICES
From: "VERIOT-Background Verification" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:40:54 +0530

Greetings!!
 
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce you our company VERIOT
INFOSERVICES, provides technology driven fast and reliable background
verification services.

Our Services:-
 
Employment Verification:-

The practice of verifying the employment eligibility and past work history
of current or potential employees. Employers often verify employees prior to
hiring or promoting them, to ensure that the employee's employment history
by visiting to previous employer, education, and other details match the
information provided by the employee. We present the past of your future
employees. Because their past may be affect your company's future.

Education Verification:-

This would be a physical verification only at University verbal and written
both depend on client requirement and university permission.

Address Verification:-

Physical visits are made to confirm current, permanent and previous
residential addresses of the subject. Details are carried out with the
address verification such as name of met person, Relation with subject,
duration of stay, Residence status, house color, gate color, date of visit,
time of visit etc.

Court Record Check:-

We initiate our proceedings from the lowest rung of the court to Magistrate
court, sessions court, civil court and high court to find out the
jurisdictional courts records that criminal or civil cases instituted
against the subject or not.
 
Professional Reference Check:-

Reference checks are done from the contacts provided by the candidate. In
case the candidate has given professional references and only the company
name and organizational contact numbers are given then we get in touch with
the relevant person and get the required details.
 
Drug Testing:-

Drug Screening is one of the aspects covered under Employment background
checks. Companies have a moral and legal obligation to provide a safe
working environment. Conducting drug screening is important to ensure that
the company is taking necessary precautions to protect its employees.
 
Identity Check:-

Identity Check involves confirming an applicant's true identity using
commonly-used Identity documents like PAN Card, driving License and
Passport.

CIBIL Check:-

Employer can evaluate a candidate's financial background through Employee
Credit Checks and diminish risks posed to their business by those who are
under any financial duress. 

 

We are looking forward for your valuable enquiry at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]  and our expert would get in touch with you.
 
We look forward in having a fruitful working relationship with you.

 

Thanks & Regards

Marketing Team

+91- 8860473077

Veriot Infoservices Private Limited

 <http://www.veriot.in/> www.veriot.in

Protect yourself on Internet:-
<https://veriot.in/protect-yourself-on-internet/>
https://veriot.in/protect-yourself-on-internet/