Subject: Quality & Training Resume
From: Sneha Sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:08:36 +0530

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Greetings of the day.

This email is in reference to the job posted for Quality and Training
profile

I would like to give a small introduction to my profile to understand how I
can contribute towards the growth of your company with my expertise. I have
almost 10-12 years of expertise in handling voice and non-voice processes
for training and quality domain (Including technical, non technical and
Sales). I have handled a team of 50 Qa's , Managers, Assistant managers ,
Team leaders and 30 trainers, Managers, Assistant managers, Team Leaders.

Always supported stakeholders by doing compliance checks , performing
projects, by creating Early warning systems to improve revenue, Csat
improvement, customer review improvement, complaint reduction, conversion
improvement , Brand Image improvement and overall call , email quality at
an enterprise level.

*Received Golden Star six sigma Awards-Quality Excellence Award for best
customer service in 2018 at an Enterprise Level for Quality.*

I can be a good resource to handle the quality and training domain as I
hold expertise in designing, establishing, creating SOP’s, modules and in
supporting the operations or all the stakeholders to achieve a common goal.

Looking forward to being a part of your esteemed organization.

Regards,

Sneha Sharma

9953641372