Subject: Humble Request To Hire Our PwD Candidates In Your Esteemed Organization
From: "Abhinav Shukla" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 12:36:20 +0530

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from Sarthak Educational Trust!

As per our discussion, please find the attached list of candidates for
Customer Support Profile. Kindly share your feedback for the same.

Also, it gives me an immense pleasure to introduce my organization.

Sarthak is a civil society organization working from the last 13 years to
empower persons with disabilities. The key programs of Sarthak include:

  1. Vocational Skill Building and Sustainable Employment opportunities for
Persons with Disabilities.

  2. Early Intervention Services for medical rehabilitation to Children with
Special Needs.

  3. Advocacy to sensitize the prime stakeholders of the disability sector.

  4. Abilympics to represent India's talent in skill competitions globally.

Through Sarthak initiatives, more than 18000 PwD Candidates have been
successfully placed across Pan India Companies.

In this unprecedented time of Covid - 19, team Sarthak was struggling for
the last 1.5 years to provide jobs to persons with disability. With God's
grace we were able to provide jobs to many persons with disabilities in the
WFH model.

Team Sarthak researched and found out you to be a potential employer for
work from home opportunities, for our PwD candidates.

We are sharing the story of Mr. Deepanshu who recently got hired by
IndiaMart and is now able to sustain himself.  (https://youtu.be/O2BLcbZx-84
)

We humbly request you to please partner with team Sarthak in providing jobs
to our divyangjans. In this series, we request you to share 10 minutes of
your precious time to e - meet us. In case you are occupied, please help us
get in touch with a Senior Executive from your organization.

Looking forward to making this world inclusive.

Regards....?

Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://sarthakindia.org/sin/sine.png

Abhinav Shukla

Operations Manager

Sarthak Educational Trust
Building No 1, 3rd Floor, Mohammadpur
Near Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-66

M: +91-9953757381

W:  <http://www.sarthakindia.org/> www.sarthakindia.org,
<http://www.abilympicsindia.org/> www.abilympicsindia.org

					

 <https://www.facebook.com/SarthakEducationalTrust/> Description:
Description: Description: Description: Facebook
<https://twitter.com/SarthakEduTrust> Description: Description: Description:
Description: Twitter

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-educational-trust-5abb801b/%22>
Description: Description: Description: Description: LinkedIn
<https://www.instagram.com/sarthakedu/> Description: Description:
Description: Description: Instagram
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdiUyeTTuHlskmGXNJkNu0g> Description:
Description: Description: Description: Youtube

	

					

					

 <https://sarthakindia.org/recognitions-awards> Recognition & Awards I
<https://sarthakindia.org/press-releases> Sarthak in Media I
<https://sarthakindia.org/report_web.php> Sarthak Reports

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEx2dBYn6uY&feature=youtu.be>
#SarthakatKBC

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Rl__0BLyc&t=50s> #SarthakatKBC
<https://fundraisers.giveindia.org/fundraisers/60347dfb83f87b1e8597b702?ref=
wi2y8i3qzm> #SupportSGRC

TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More! Let's make it happen!