Subject: Application for inquiry the Salary Calculation.
From: Zafar Javed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 21:12:00 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am
        With all due respect I would like to know the calculation of this
last recent salary as I have received the amount from the company is
Rs18,512. While my salar is 28,000 monthly as per the agreement.

 I also did not take any leave neither in the month of April nor in May
except fixed offs on Sundays. Though there were 7 days paid offs. I have
worked till 20th of May along with two hours as overtime for 5 days with 20
percent of salary addition, before Eid.

I also hit daily given targets. I don't know the reason for my salary
deduction in details. As per my calculations it is not less than 20k.
However, it is wholeheartedly recommended to review the salary calculation
and get me update on the same as soon as possible. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Zafar Javed
LSM Ex CSE