Subject: Language Translation and Voice Over, Corporate Trainings, Voice Overs
From: "Abhijeet Pisal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:48:03 +0530

Hi 

I hope everything is good at your end!

We are into 

*         Indian Language Translation and Interpretation

*         Foreign Language Translation and Interpretation

*         Foreign Language Training

*         Corporate Trainings

*         Voice Overs

Please find our attached profiles for your reference.

Are you looking for these services at your end?

Please visit our website for more details - 

FLS: https://fls.vinsys.com

VINSYS: https://www.vinsys.com/

Our Clients: We have clients such as Accenture, HDFC life Insurance, Dmart,
WNS, Mphasis, Siemens, Apollo Hospitals, Sun Pharma, Atos, IBM, Infosys,
HSBC to name a few

Please let me know how can we serve you.

Best Regards,

Abhijeet Pisal

Insides Sales

Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.

'Shivaji Niketan' | Tejas Society | Behind Dhondiba Sutar Bus Stand

Near Mantri Park | Kothrud | Pune - 411 029. Maharashtra, INDIA.

Board No : +91 20 25382807/43| Mobile : +91 9284845481.

India - Pune | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Delhi NCR

International - Australia |  China | India | Kenya | Malaysia | Oman |
Tanzania | UAE