Subject: Fwd: Confirmation of submission of resignation to your Reporting Manager.
From: Neeraj S <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 11:04:57 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

Please find my resignation confirmation from the previous organisation in
the trail mail.

Kind regards,
Neeraj
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 02-Jun-2021 12:55 am
Subject: Confirmation of submission of resignation to your Reporting
Manager.
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>

Dear Neeraj Singh,

This is to confirm that your resignation submitted by you on 02-Jun-2021
has been forwarded to your Reporting Manager as below:

Supervisor ID: 587496

Supervisor Name: Ranjan Shah

Project_ID: 000000000035660

Project_Name: Verizon Wireline BPS Noida

Current Last Working Day: Pending with HUB for Notice Period confirmation

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply to this mail.

For any queries please raise a request on HUB under category Other HR
Services > Separation.

Regards,

Associate Services

============================================================
================================================================
Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is
proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy
statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/
Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
internally within TechMahindra. ==============================
============================================================
==================================