Subject: Reminder:1 Ex-Employment Verification Request of Juhi Goel
From: "Jaishree Dravid" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:56:38 +0530

Dear Team,

Please do Needful,

Awaiting for your prompt.

Thanks & Regards

Jaishree Dravid | Verification Officer

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] | Tel : +91 022 4540 4590 | Fax : +91 022
39167226.

Screen Facts Services PvtLtd. Website :www.screenfacts.com

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

[Screen Facts Services Pvt Ltd is a ISO 27001:2013 certified company] The
information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information,or copying of this message is prohibited.If you are not the
intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message

From: Jaishree Dravid [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 24 May 2021 18:30
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Ex-Employment Verification Request of Juhi Goel

To, 

Human Resource,

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Dear Team,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

Please find the attached copy of Relieving Letter request you to
authenticate the same.

Details to be verified

HR Comments

Employee Code

Detail Required

Employee Name

Juhi Goel

Designation

Customer Support Executive

Date of Joining

12/11/2020

Date of Leaving

28/04/2021

Job Location

Detail Required

Remuneration Gross/Net/ CTC

Detail Required

Reason for Leaving

Voluntary

Is the document authentic? ( Yes/No)

Relieving letter /Payslip

Status of Exit formalities (if pending, then from  whose side)

Pending / Completed

Supervisor Name & designation

Supervisor Contact No.

Detail Required

Eligibility to rehire

Detail Required

Employment Type

(Permanent / Temporary/ Contractual / Probation)

Detail Required

Additional Comments (If any ? )

Detail Required

Whether the employee was ever issued any
show cause, warning letter or any Civil / Criminal case

Detail Required

SF ID

Con/12427

NA

 

Thanks & Regards

Jaishree Dravid| Verification Officer

Email : [email-masked]

Tel : +91 022 4540 4577| Fax : +91 022 39167226.

Screen Facts Services Pvt.Ltd.

Website :www.screenfacts.com

[Screen Facts Services Pvt Ltd is a ISO 27001:2013 certified company] The
information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information,or copying of this message is prohibited.If you are not the
intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message