Subject: "Simplifying Your Manpower Hiring- Contact Tally"
From: Tally Education <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 16:32:42 +0530

*Greetings from Tally Education Pvt. Ltd !!*

Hope 2021 is progressing on a good and safe note for you and your
organization. 

We are here to support you with your hiring needs. *You can now reach
out to candidates directly through our Tally Job Portal.
*

To do so request to: 

*V**isit* our website www.tallyeducation.com
<http://edm.tallysolutions.com/gtrack?clientid=71509&ul=CVIMBFwHURoGHl4Udl0WWFhbVFpRGFIOWE0LQXRfFltYXFBcVxpRX1pF&ml=CVQAAhgEHlcBUgEa&sl=ehp3STFnHjV7NkoDUlxLQVBZXEpDWV0UQVgMXUcdBllcTgQ=&pp=0&&c=0000>
 
*Sign in* as an employer 
*P**ost* your vacancies 
*Search* & Invite Candidates 

You may also share your manpower requirements *(full-time/ Part-Time
and Internships)* in the format below & we will get back with suitable
resumes for the job vacancy
available.

*Job Title*

*Job Description*

*Key skills*

*Industry Type*

*Role*

*No. of*

*Vacancies*

*Min Work Ex*

*Max work Ex*

*Min Salary*

*Max salary*

*Job Location*

*Qualification*

*Languages*

*Company Name*

*Contact Person*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID*

*State*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Please note - We neither charge from Employer nor from candidates.
This is purely a free service and our goal is to eradicate Gap between
Employer and Candidates in Manpower recruitment. *

For any clarification/ support please feel free to revert back to
e-mail.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE IGNORE IF NOT RELEVANT TO YOU!

Regards,

Placements Team

Tally Education Pvt. Ltd.