Subject: Sure4job Business Proposal
From: "Nitesh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:18:56 +0530

Dear HR Professional,

 

Greetings from SURE4JOB !!

I'm Neha from sure4job placement services and it gives me immense a pleasure
to introduce you through this beautiful networking platform of Sure4job. We
at Sure4job strive to evolve into an integrated human resources services
company with a commitment to provide people and people-related services and
enhance the net worth of the human capital of the organizations.

We care deeply about finding the right people for the right role, meaning
highly rated job satisfaction for employees and excellent staff retention
rates for companies.  You can trust Sure4job to take the stress out of
sourcing and placing employees. We charge only 5.33% of the candidate's
first annual salary which is much lesser than the other consultancy just to
reduce the huge financial burden of the organizations. We would like to have
a recruitment tie-up with your esteemed organization to cater to your
continuous human resources requirements.

We keep waiting eagerly for your reversal to this email and thus we're
looking forward to having a long-term relationship with your company to
cater to the human resources requirements for your esteemed organization.

Sure4job aims to support firms by providing the best asset to their
workforce.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any clarifications.

 

 

Thank You

Best regards

Neha 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

+91 7979765359

Sure4job