Subject: Employment Verification Request For Nisha Panwar
From: "Athista Lakshmi - GSS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Poornima - GSS'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:45:00 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a company that provides pre/post-employment verification for our
clients, which also includes verification of employment qualifications. We
have received a request for the verification of the candidate mentioned
below who has worked in  your esteemed organization. The supporting document
provided by the candidate is also attached here for your reference. 

Please verify the details below with your comments and fill in the details
where applicable.

 DETAILS

RESPONSE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO)

COMMENTS

Employee Name

 Nisha Panwar

 

Emp ID

 NA

 

Organization Name

 Cherry E-commerce Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 04-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service Japanese Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Confirm

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

Thank you!

Regards

Athista Lakshmi

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Mobile : +91 6362209768

Fax : +91 80 4932 3501

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
<mailto:[email-masked]**>
[email-masked]**

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or
confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or
otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services
gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this
email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this email after it was sent.