Subject: FW: Employment Verification for Mr Nitesh Kumar Singh
From: "Rajeshwari M C - GSS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:59:56 +0530

Dear Team,

 I request your kind assistance with the pending verification. Much
appreciate any assistance and all your efforts with closing this request.
Please find the attachment of the form which was filled as per the
verification procedure.. Please do the needful at the earliest..

 

Thank you!

Regards

Rajeshwari.M.C

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Mobile : +91 6362208924

Telephone: +91 80 4932 3513 (Direct)

Fax : ++ 91 80 4932 3501

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
<mailto:[email-masked]**>
[email-masked]**

From: Rajeshwari M C - GSS [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: 11 March 2021 14:57
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Employment Verification for Mr Nitesh Kumar Singh 

Dear Team,

 I request your kind assistance with the pending verification. Much
appreciate any assistance and all your efforts with closing this request.
Please find the attachment of the form which was filled as per the
verification procedure.. Please do the needful at the earliest..

Thank you!

Regards

Rajeshwari.M.C

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Mobile : +91 6362208924

Telephone: +91 80 4932 3513 (Direct)

Fax : ++ 91 80 4932 3501

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
<mailto:[email-masked]**>
[email-masked]**