Subject: Homebox joining
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sumanta Bhattacharya <[email-masked]>, Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 05:48:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please create the credentials, Abdullah Ahemad he already have the credentials. 
Process- Homebox 
DOJ- 12th March 2021 
Reporting time- 11 am 

Abdullah Ahemad 	7428072177 	12th March 2021 
Mosab Mohammed Abdalla Nasreldin 	8897470120 	12th March 2021 
Abdalla Suliman Elfaki Saeed 	7409738060 	12th March 2021 
Montasir Abdaljabar Gasmalseed 	8209222344 	12th March 2021 
Manmoon Alsadig Haroon Adam 	7036977837 	12th March 2021 
Mohammed Ghanem 	8506895687 	12th March 2021 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393