Subject: Trained Talent Sourcing - Alliance : Invitation_Virtual Job Fair_11th-12th March 2021
From: Ojasvi Gautam <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tabish Rahman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:40:16 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

Greetings,

Hope you & your family are keeping well in this Pandemic.

I am writing this email to touch base you regarding your Talent
requirements.

To give you a brief about  SafeJob <https://safejob.in/>, we strive to
provide our corporate partners with Skill-verified and Job-ready
candidates, trained by us in requisite to employability skills and domain
knowledge, through Rigorous & Exhaustive training modules.

We are having a Trained Talent pool in Logistics, Analytics and Backend
Operations profiles, which you may directly Hire and Deploy.

As of today, our Alumnae are successfully working with companies like
Amazon, DHL, Cashify, DTDC, Delhivery, TVS Logistics, Safexpress, FedEx,
Patanjali, Rivigo, Spoton, V-trans -, Varuna Logistics  & many more.

To review the profiles of some of the Safejob Graduates you may click here
<https://safejob.in/placement-board>.

Below mentioned are the biggest *USP’s* you will have for hiring Safejob
Graduates:

• *No hiring fees*- We don’t charge anything from the company for hiring
our Graduates.
• *Available for Immediate joining*- Candidates are available to join on an
Immediate basis.
• *No onsite training required, work-ready candidates*- Our Graduates are
already trained on the Functional & Behavioral aspects. Hence you save both
Time & Investment on Training New Hires.
• *Brings exposure from Previous handed projects*.

Well, that’s the complete 360 solutions we provide to our corporate
partners.

It’s our immense pleasure to invite you for the “Virtual Job Fair”.

We understand your requirement and to ease your recruitment process, we are
lining up the candidates from various backgrounds on one platform.

It would be great if you participate in this drive and hire our talent on
the profiles available with your organization.

Key Highlights:

·         Date:                                                 11th-12th
March

·         Expected participants:                  100 approx

·         Mode of interview:                        Online

·         Process Platform:                           Zoom platform with
breakout rooms and facility to take one to one interview.

·         Time:                                                11 am-4 pm

·         Required sector:                             Logistics & SCM,
Manufacturing, E-Commerce, CRM

·         Required Profiles:                          Inventory, CRM, BDE,
Warehouse, Dispatch, Delivery operations, Logistics, Vendor Management

·         Candidate profile:                          Technical/
Non-Technical Graduate/ Post Graduate, Fresher/ Experienced (Relevant/
Irrelevant)

·         Locations covered:                        Pan India

Please confirm your availability to book your slot.

 You may feel free to get in touch with my colleague Mr Tabish Rahman in CC
or me to take things forward as per your convenience over Phone or email.

Thanks & Regards,

Ojasvi Gautam

+91 7042289675