Subject: Interview Status- EPOS- 4th March 2021
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 07:29:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA 

Name 	Contact No. 	Last Company 	Status 	Location 	Notice Period 	Last Company 	Expectations 
Surya Shekhar 	9711896445 	Accenture 	1st Round 	Tuglakabad 	Immediate 	30000/- 	35000/- 
Ayushi Singhal 	(91) 8755961986 	HCL 	1st Round 	South Delhi 	2nd April 	31000/-, 	HIKE 
SANDEEP KUMAR 	9709246201 		1st Round 	Jharkhand 	Immediate 	27000/- 	As per company 
Akhilesh Bharti 	9999952878 		1st Round 	Dwarka 	Immediate 	30000/- 	As per company 
Shubham Chaubey 	9560432300 		2ND ROUND 	Noida Extension 	Immediate 	34000/- 	40000/- 
Tanuj Shrivastava 	8448654864 	HCL 	Manager 	Noida Extension 	2 months 	44000/- 	hike 
Saikat Chatterjee 	(033) 8240676520 		2nd round 	Noida 31 	Immediate 	19000/- 	25000/- 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393