Subject: Interview Status- 23rd Feb 2021
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 07:57:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA 

Name 	Contact No. 	Status 	Location 	Notice Period 	Last Salary 	Expectation 
Deepak Sharma 	9503055584 	Accent 	Mumbai 	1 month 	35000/- 	40000/- 
Monalisa Patnaik 	9990353103 	1st Round 	Chatarpur 	Immediate 	25200/- 	Same 
Rahul Verma 	9711953563 	1st Round 	Dilshad Garden 	Immediate 	20000/- 	Hike 
SANDEEP KUMAR 	9709246201 	1st Round 	Ahemdabad 	1st WEEK of March 	27500/- 	As per company 
Paras nath barod Paras 	8815238048 	1st Round 	MP 	1 WEEK 	30000/- 	Descent hike 
Deepak Sarkar 	9911257766 	Manager 	Dwarka 	Immediate 	100000/- 	
Open for Negotiate 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393