Subject: RE: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
From: "Sharada - GSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'HR Livesalesman'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:33:23 +0530

Hi Team

I was wondering if there was any update on the below verification request made on 09 Feb 2021. I am yet to hear back and was hoping for a quick revert.

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 – Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on [email-masked]**

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Sharada - GSS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 09 February 2021 16:58
To: 'HR Livesalesman' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
Importance: High

Hi Harpreet

I have submitted the forms. Since we don’t require offer letter to be validated, I have not uploaded the same. Do let me know in case of any questions or queries.

Looking forward to hearing back at the earliest.

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 – Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on [email-masked]** <mailto:[email-masked]**> 

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 February 2021 17:09
To: Sharada - GSS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja

Please fill this form:-

https://form.jotform.me/lsmindia/emp-verification

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393 

----- On 5 Feb, 2021, at 17:02, Sharada - GSS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Harpreet

Many thanks for taking my call today.

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Please find the service letter attached for your reference. 

Any assistance including a forward to the concerned person is deeply appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you on the same.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

 Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 – Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on [email-masked]** <mailto:[email-masked]**> 

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Sharada - GSS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 February 2021 12:59
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
Importance: High

Hi Saurabh

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Please find the service letter attached for your reference. 

Any assistance including a forward to the concerned person is deeply appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you on the same.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

 Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 – Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on [email-masked]** <mailto:[email-masked]**> 

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Shridevi - GSS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 03 February 2021 14:47
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Sharada Venugopal' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja

Dear Sir / Madam,

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Much appreciate any assistance and all your efforts with closing this request.

Please find the concerned document attached for your reference.

 

Thank you!

Regards

Shridevi PG

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 – Karnataka

Telephone : +91 80 49323565

Fax : +91 80 4932 3501

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on  <mailto:[email-masked]**> [email-masked]**

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent.

 

From: Shridevi - GSS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 1:45 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a company that provides pre/post-employment verification for our clients, which also includes verification of employment qualifications. We have received a request for the verification of the candidate mentioned below who has worked in  your esteemed organization. The supporting document provided by the candidate is also attached here for your reference. 

Please verify the details below with your comments and fill in the details where applicable.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

  Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 Warm Regards

(Shridevi P) 

Global Screening Services ( Bangalore ) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor

#220, 9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School)

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension 

Kalyan Nagar,

Bangalore -560043

Telephone : +91+91 80 49323584 

Facsimile   : +91 80 4932 3501

Email:[email-masked]