Subject: The HR Manager
From: Prince Malik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:37:17 +0000

The HR Manager
Cherry E-Commerce
A 72 sector 2
Noida

Dear,
I have been working with your organization from past three months as a
Customer Support Executive with full dedication at work and I have
completed all the targets and task within deadline and my attitude in
dealing with colleagues and superiors was excellent.

As I am receiving a low payment and I was told that my salary would
increase within 2-3 months based on my performance, So i am requesting you
to kindly give me a hike of 25 to 30% in my salary, i will be highly
obliged.

Sincerely,
Prince Malik
(Customer support executive)