Subject: For Training, Quality and Project Manager Profile
From: sumir khanna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:30:38 +0530

Dear Harpreet,
Please find attached the current copy of my CV for your kind review,
I am a process expert wherein I have worked as a process owner for QMS,
mapping and driving process efficiency with regards to SOP’s for all the
functions in a business unit. This includes, HR, administration,
Transportation, Training and Quality, IT Support and operations functions.
As such, I have knowledge of the best practices of all such functions and
can contribute towards the organisations growth.

For the Last 3 Plus Years, have been working as a Training & Quality
Manager as process owner for all BFSI Projects in Hyderabad location, I
have been managing Training & Quality for 8 Inbound & Outbound Sales and
Customer Care Voice & Non Voice projects based across the following
domains, spread across 3 separate site locations in Hyderabad.

•         Banking Services – Inbound Customer Care & Outbound Sales
•         Insurance - Sales and Regulatory Support – Voice, E. Mail & Fax
•         Trading & Demat Services - Equities, Mutual Funds, Debentures,
Franchisee generation
•         E Commerce Domains – Inbound Customer Support & Outbound Sales

Providing quality and training support for program goals. Client management
& representing T&Q during business reviews, managing support wherein I am
responsible for,

•         Driving Sales and Customer care related quality & training
deliverables (CQ, FE, CSAT, Transfer, Conversion targets, new hire
training, related throughput and first time Yield, Refresher Efficacy, 0-30
Performance, Product Knowledge Tests, Module Creation and delivery on
product, behavioral, soft skill, sales and development aspects.
•         Conducting Behavioral, Soft Skills and Sales Training for the
leaders and agents on floor to drive improvement on delivery.

I also have 8 plus years’ experience with Training, wherein I have handled
the training function wherein, I have been responsible for creation and
delivery of Training Modules, throughput & First Time Yield during
certifications, OJT and Nesting. PKT and Refresher delivery. As an
individual trainer, I have also conducted Product, Process and
Developmental along with Sales Trainings for more than 1000 agents under my
span.

I have more than 16 Years’ experience in Quality with International &
Domestic Inbound Voice Processes (Travel Based, Catalog Sales, Cable
Internet, Mobile Telecom), Domestic Inbound Voice Processes (Airtel,
Vodafone, Dish TV) , Outbound Voice (Vodafone VAS Sales, Dish TV Collection
& Welcome Call) Back End Processes (Dish TV Mail & Chat), Telecom SIM
Activation Process & Form Processing for Airtel & Vodafone as well as  JPEG
to Text Conversion Projects)

I am currently located in Hyderabad and am originally from Noida & Jaipur.
I can also join immediately,

My Current Gross Salary is RS 6 Lakh

Appreciate your consideration with regards to the same,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sumir Khanna
PH: 8374140950