Subject: RE: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
From: "Sharada - GSS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:41:59 +0530

Hi Harpreet 

I was wondering if you are in receipt of the below email request and are
able to drop us a line in response. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this matter.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

 Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
[email-masked]**

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or
confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or
otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services
gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this
email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Sharada - GSS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 05 February 2021 17:03
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
Importance: High

Hi Harpreet

Many thanks for taking my call today.

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Please find the
service letter attached for your reference. 

Any assistance including a forward to the concerned person is deeply
appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you on the same.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

 Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
[email-masked]**
<mailto:[email-masked]**> 

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or
confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or
otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services
gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this
email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Sharada - GSS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 February 2021 12:59
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja
Importance: High

Hi Saurabh

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Please find the
service letter attached for your reference. 

Any assistance including a forward to the concerned person is deeply
appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you on the same.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

 Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 

 

Thank you! 

Regards

Sharada Venugopal

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Telephone: ++91 80 49323576 (Desk)

Mobile: +91 9449693889

Fax: +91 80 49323501

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
[email-masked]**
<mailto:[email-masked]**> 

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or
confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or
otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services
gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this
email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this email after it was sent.

From: Shridevi - GSS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 03 February 2021 14:47
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Sharada Venugopal' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja

Dear Sir / Madam,

I request your kind assistance with the below verification. Much appreciate
any assistance and all your efforts with closing this request.

Please find the concerned document attached for your reference.

 

Thank you!

Regards

Shridevi PG

Global Screening Services (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor #220,

9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School),

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension,

Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore -560043 - Karnataka

Telephone : +91 80 49323565

Fax : +91 80 4932 3501

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

** Keen to know more about our background check services? Mail us on
<mailto:[email-masked]**>
[email-masked]**

DISCLAIMER 

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or
confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
contact the sender immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or
otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way. Any such
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. Global Screening Services
gives no warranty as to the security, accuracy, or completeness of this
email after it is sent. Global Screening Services accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this email after it was sent.

 

From: Shridevi - GSS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 1:45 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Employment Verification Request for Siddharth Taneja

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a company that provides pre/post-employment verification for our
clients, which also includes verification of employment qualifications. We
have received a request for the verification of the candidate mentioned
below who has worked in  your esteemed organization. The supporting document
provided by the candidate is also attached here for your reference. 

Please verify the details below with your comments and fill in the details
where applicable.

 DETAILS 

RESPONE FROM EMPLOYER

(YES / NO) 

COMMENTS 

Employee Name

  Siddharth Taneja

 

Emp ID

Please Mention

 

Organization Name

 Cherry Ecommerce Services Pvt Ltd

 

Employment Dates

 25-03-2019 to 21-01-2020

 

Last position held

 Customer Service- German Language Expert

 

Reason for discontinuance from service

 Please Mention

 

Eligibility for Rehire

 Please Confirm - If No please state the  reason 

 

Status of Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is complete /Pending

 Please Confirm 

 

The above is Pending with employer/employee

 Please Confirm 

 

Remarks by verifier (if any)

 

Respondent Name

 Please Mention 

 

Respondent Designation

 

Contact details

 

 Warm Regards

(Shridevi P) 

Global Screening Services ( Bangalore ) Pvt. Ltd.

DSR DIYA ARCADE, 4th Floor

#220, 9th Main (Next to Maxwell Public School)

HRBR Layout, 1st Block Extension 

Kalyan Nagar,

Bangalore -560043

Telephone : +91+91 80 49323584 

Facsimile   : +91 80 4932 3501

Email:[email-masked]