Subject: Resume- Naveen Kumar BTech(NIT-A) 7+Yrs Exp Project Management
From: naveen kumar <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 22:44:46 +0530

Hello There

Hope this email finds you well!

This is Naveen Kumar, an engineering professional with 7+years of
Industrial experience and specialized in Engineering Project Management.

All my experience is into Engineering PM but now looking to shift from
automotive to core Project Management profile. While going thru NaukriCom,
I came across a suitable job post mentioned with your email address. So I
was wondering if you could please accept my attached Resume and let me know
the further process.

Before the COVID-19, I was working with Jing Mei Automotive based in
Guangzhou, China. I resigned there due to possible health risk in April'20
and now seeking new opportunities in India.

By the way we can get in touch on call at any time on +91-9812700504.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar