Subject: EPOS More shortlisting
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 07:03:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA 

Name 	Contact No. 	Last Company 	Status 	Current Location 	Notice Period 	Last Salary 	Expectation 
Avinash Kumar Gupta 	(+91) 8125467603 		1st Round 	Hyderabad 	5th Feb 2021 	3 lpa 	
5-6 lpa/ Negotiable 

Dhirender Kaushik 	(+91) 9599747464 		Broken English 	Dwarka 	Immediate 	27000/- 	5 lpa 
Shashank Tanwar 	(+91) 9999989629 		1st round 	Tagore Garden 	1 week 	27000/- 	5 lpa 
Pukharaj Choudhary 	8619261791 		Broken English 	Jaipur 	Immediate 	13000/- 	20000/- 
Abhishek Parashar 	7000120215 		Did the test 	Indirapuram 	Immediate 	18000/- 	25-30% hike 
Aakash Bhandari 	9650065065 	HCL 	Did the test 	Vikaspuri 	2 Months 	20000/- 	35000/- 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393