Subject: Tenders & Bidding - Consultancy
From: "Vipin Tripathi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:40:26 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings for Today!!

Tripathi Brothers Services Provides step to step Tender Bid Assistance
Services to its members who Don't have a dedicated Bid Manager. we provide
end to end solution for e-Tendering and e-Procurement. covering the entire
procurement cycle such as Tender notifications, tender evaluation, and
awards, Bid Management.

TENDER BIDDING PROCESS

The process of Online Tender bidding can always be very challenging and we
understand that. To help simplify the process for you, we have tender
consultants who work with you and ensure a smooth bidding process. They help
you track tenders, read documents, raise pre-bid questions, find Joint
Venture /Consortium partners, prepare and submit bids on your behalf and
help in submission of online tenders /e-tenders on Different Government
procurement portals.

WHY WE ARE IMPORTANT?

Many Companies don't have a dedicated Tender Bidding Manager so we are here
to serve you and your company for tender bidding in which the cost is less
and no tender is been missed out to fill and submit online. we search and
evaluate tenders of your products in which you can participate and start
bidding. There are more than 100 different e-procurement government websites
where you have to submit your bids and that's not an easy task.

TRIPATHI BROTHERS SERVICES TEAM

We have a team of specialists who are experienced and expert in the fields
of work, with a number of in-house Tender bidding Consultants and Associate
Partners. We focus on providing businesses and organizations with flexible,
successful, and affordable solutions to winning more work through e
tendering Over the last 3+ years our Team have helped won Hundreds of
Government Public and Private Sector Contracts. Our win rate is over 85% and
we offer a unique guarantee that we will support you every single step

VENDOR ENROLLMENT

90% of tenders in India are online and you have to bid those tenders by
their respective websites and that's the mandatory thing and process you
have to follow. so we at Tripathi Brothers Services will also help you to
get registered as vendors for all the Government departments, Eprocuremnt
Portals, public sector Portals.

For e.g. if a tender has published from an Indian Oil corporation that is
relevant to your work than for participating in that particular tender you
have to be the vendor of the Indian oil corporation than only you can
participate and submit your bids online

So we will help you to get vendor registration of all the departments and
PSU and Procurement portal and there are more than 100 online procurement
portals.

Tender Bidding Services

The process of Online Tender Bidding can always be very challenging and we
understand that the difficulties that the client faces during the online
tender submission. To help simplify the process for you, we have a team of
experienced, expert and dedicated Tender Consultants who work with you and
ensure a smooth bidding process by helping you track tenders, study lengthy
tender documents, prepare Tender Short Summary for your ease which will
assist you to understand the tender in short and described format instead of
studying the whole tender the document which is our unique and innovative
idea, raise pre-bid questions, find Joint Venture /Consortium partners,
bidder enrollment in the online portal, prepare document for tender
submission online and offline. Our main motto is 100% Technical
Qualification of our clients in Tenders.

Add-On Support in Tender Bidding Service - Technical Support:

One of the major challenges in the online tender submission are System
Configuration, DSC Mapping, Online Payment, etc. We care about our clients
and so we assist them technically not only with the documents but even with
the System requirement.

 

GeM Registration

 

GEM is a short form of one-stop Government e-Market Place hosted by DGS&D
where common user goods and services can be procured. GEM is a dynamic,
self-sustaining, and user-friendly portal for making procurement by
Government officers.

Our Service for Government e-Marketplace

Creating User Id and Password

Profile Creation

Catalog Upload related to our Client's Product/Service

Catalog Approval

Ongoing Bids

E-Bank Guarantee

Bid Submission

> Creating User Id and Password:

Created using Pan or Adhaar Card of the Authorised Person having his name in
ITR.

> Profile Creation:

which involves the following activities
  Registration as: OEM, Re The seller, OEM Service Provide, Non-OEM Service
Provider, Service Provider
  Company Details: Constitution Name and Date of Incorporation.
  PAN Validation: Validation of Company's PAN Card.
  Key Person Validation: Verification of the authorized person through
Income Tax Return.
  Tax Assessment: Verification of Company Details through last 3 years ITR.
  Start-Up: if Startup A company can benefits from Start-Up Scheme by
mentioning the DIPP number.
  MSE: to Get benefits of Micro and Small Enterprise should verify with
Udhyog Adhaar Memorandum.
  Experience: Total Experience ( In Years ), Total Experience with Govt. (
In Years ), Total Number of Orders, Value of total number of Orders.
  Bank Account Details: Required for Payment
  Vendor Assessment: Product Details and Manufacturing Capacity (Per Month),
Sales Report year-wise, Turnover.

> Catalogue Upload:

  General Information: Product Description and Brand (if the brand is not
available in GEM, we assist in Brand Approval).
  Catalog Information: Product Description.
  Offering and Pricing: Quotation and Location where Company have the
capacity to sell their product)
  Specification: Product The specification in detail is available in GEM.
  Images Upload: Images of product for Display.

> Approval for Catalogue Upload

> Ongoing Bids

> E Bank Guarantee

> Bid Submission

Documents required for Registration in GEM:

1. ITR of last 3 year downloaded from Income Tax E-Filling portal (PDF
around 40-50 pages) - you can ask the same from your Chartered Accountant.
2. Adhaar Card of Authorize person whose name is mentioned in ITR.
3. Mobile Number Link with Adhaar Card of Authorized Person.
4. PAN Card of Authorized Person (Name should match Adhaar Card, Pan Card
and ITR).
5. Total Number of Years of Existence - Approximate number required.
6. Total Number of work orders till now - Approximate number required.
7. Total Numbers Government Work Order till now - Approximate number
required.
8. Total Numbers of Private Work Order till now - Approximate number
required.
9. Value of total number of Orders - Approximate number required.
10. Cancel Cheque.
11. NSIC/SSI/MSME Udhyog Adhaar if Available.
12. In the Case of the reseller - we need an Authorization number from their
OEM who is already registered in GeM from their OEM Panel.

Tender Consulting Services

> Business Consultancy Service:

In an era full of competition for business, it is essential for any company
to have a Consultant or Helping Hand or Guidance in order to maintain or
grow their Business. Consultants can be extremely helpful to any
organization as it moves along the path toward greater inclusiveness by
helping in planning, managing, and implementing company's inclusiveness
initiative.

> Why Business Consultancy from us necessary?

Finding relevant business for any of our customers is a customized process.
Being associated with us, we act as an educator, a catalyst for deeper
change, a resource, or a facilitator, the leadership of the process remains
within your organization by our professional experts.

Our brief service for Tender Consultancy Services are as mentioned below:
  Selection of Online & Offline Tender
  Providing necessary details as per Tender Requirement. (Techno Commercial/
Commercial Bid Details)
  Preparation and Submission of Documents according to Tender Requirement.
  Attend Pre-Bid Meeting to assure that Bids should get Qualified in
Technical Bid.
  Liaison with Competent Authorities for Techno-Commercial Discussions.
  Research and Advisory on Price Discovery for Price Bid.
  Support in Finalization of Bid
Document/Proposal/Quotation/Supply/Billing/Collection of Payment.

Kindly find the attachment and if you need any services you can contact the
Tripathi Brothers Services team.

CONTACT US

"Tripathi Brothers Services"

197, A Shahpur Jat, New Delhi- 110049.

Mobile : 08448766962

Land Line : 09451896923

Sales Email: [email-masked]

Support Email: [email-masked]

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com