Subject: Our Telecon today - Content Writing Proposal
From: Sanjeev Verma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 19:40:00 +0530

Hi,

I am a marketing consultant with experience in Marketing and Product
Development across verticals of Medical Services, Pharmaceuticals, Medical
& Engineering Devices.

For the last 10 years, I have been involved in creating documentation In
English to support marketing for clinical and medical products & services.

I am a trained doctor by qualification with over 15 years of experience in
content writing for new products and services in the medical & software
industry.

I have managed a team for content development for launching new services /
products, created awareness campaigns for medical professionals comprising
blogs, educational literature, etc.

I have created/overseen brochures, marketing material for medical,
software, engineering, energy companies, and E-learning companies.

I am actively content writing for a variety of domains and want to do more
in medical, e-learning, alternative health and other domains.

I can do content writing for your company on a contract basis, remotely.

I understand the challenge of working remotely and have the necessary
commitment, maturity, and professionalism to deliver on deadlines.

Attached is my brief resume and some samples.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards.

Sanjeev Verma
Mumbai – 401107.
Mobile: 0091 9821457777 . 022-29653069
Email: [email-masked]