Subject: Project Manager
From: Amit Sachdeva <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:55:45 +0530

Hello Team,

This is in regards to the open position for Project Manager. The purpose of
this email is to introduce myself, as I enjoy connecting with people who
work in the same industry.

Myself Amit Kumar Sachdeva, from Delhi, looking forward to the opportunity
to work. Recently completed advanced Internship for digital marketing with
Pixel Track(Digital Deepak). Prior to that I have 11 years of
experience working with Concentrix & IBM. Have successfully handled
campaigns for Youtube Kids, CIGNA & Yahoo!. Experience of more than 4 years
as an assistant manager.

If you have the opportunity, kindly reach out to me as I have attached my
resume for your reference.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I hope we cross paths in
the future!

Regards
Amit Sachdeva
9971002080