Subject: Proposal for Manpower Requirement
From: Sakshi Bhardwaj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 16:27:22 +0530

Dear Sir /Ma’am,

*Greetings from Stackvalue HR Services!!!*

We are happy to introduce our self ( *Stackvalue HR Services* ) as one of
the leading consultants. We proudly state that our consultancy provides the
best quality staff and fulfills all the HR related requirements. We
are Specializing
in the pool of Recruitment Service including Manpower Outsourcing, Payroll
Outsourcing, Project Outsourcing Temporary Staffing, HR Consulting
&Corporate Training. At Stackvalue HR Services we handle IT, NON-IT
Recruitment…

Please acknowledge the same so that we can connect with you in regards to
the recruitment service with Terms & Conditions and Agreement.

Kindly give us the opportunity to work for your organization.

If you have any query do contact us.

-- 
*Thanks & Warm Regards*
*Sakshi Bhardwaj*
*HR Department*
*Contact No- 9205399462*
*( www.stackvalue.in <http://www.stackvalue.in> )*