Subject: Follow Up - Stuti from Mytat
From: Stuti Jetly <[email-masked]>
To: Hr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:32:15 -0400

Dear % Name %

Hope you are doing great , I’m really sorry to interrupt you but I just
wanted a quick follow-up to check, if you have got a chance to review
earlier emails from Mytat.

Please suggest, if your calendar is free for an intro call about our
service offerings.I promise i would not take more than 15 mins of your
valuable time.

I am also attaching a quick video and presentation about Mytat for your
perusal. We shall be more than happy to meet you in person and give you a
quick demo
on how you can find the best candidate ASAP at our platform.

*Click Here
<https://mytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-1521625224&key=YAMMID-80735184&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-477738443%26key%3DYAMMID-77626685%26link%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmytat.co%252Fpresentation%252Fpresentation-it.html>*
  to have an insight about our portal.

Thanks & Regards,

Stuti Jetly

MYTAT Private Limited

P: 011-40538619

M:+91 9625213681

W: www.mytat.in
<https://mytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-1521625224&key=YAMMID-80735184&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mytat.in%2F>